My writing:THE PATH (6)



I always thought that I had my own journey/purpose something to justify this daily crazy run,the tears, disappointments, long nights.
Even if I didn't know exactly which it was I did believe that one day I might find out. Somehow this day doesn't seem too close and I am quite tired of waiting and trusting. And trust had never been my strongest point...
I am more an action person than a believer, I am demanding, I don't think I have enough time to wait. Life had shown me that everything can vanish quickly and nobody can predict the amount of time that is left. So why not become what you are supposed to be now? Why wait some more years?
I've been told experience, but I don't believe in experience, I've seen so many times it is simply not enough. A clear vision, the desire to try and learn more, knowledge these work better than any experience. And nobody knows all, so why wait those years?
What if during the time you are waiting you simply lose the interest? Is it worth it for the game?
I also used to think that we all have the same chances, unfortunately it's not true.We don't , the wings are broken and the ground is hard. The truth is that I've tried this ground so many times before...
I wish I knew why one gets more chances to succeed and others less...
I also wish to know if this road of mine gets somewhere, sunny and warm I wish...
Meanwhile this world is cold and cruel and so fucked up!
I am tired of questions without answers, of broken wings and hopes that never came true...






Comments

Popular Posts