Masks




Each day, most of the time around us we see lots of masks, some are nice, some are interesting, some are awful, and so on....

Some make us stop, some make us dream, and others make us turn our head and continue our walk, unnoticed!

There are moments when you wonder, what should be best: to be seen , or to pass unnoticed?

I would choose the first answer, because it has more to offer, it can please, make you wonder, even if you don't agree with the image at first!

After all i think that this way of wearing masks makes us unique, so interesting and exciting...

I found myself somehow wondering of this way of people wearing masks, and it wasn't just what i expected, i found a world without colors, a world in grey, sadness, worries....

And yes, i was right about not liking this world that much, i like wearing masks, i like colors, i change them everyday on the mood, but my world is never the grey one, even if around me there are worries, sadness....

So, before you look at my colored mask, wondering or diapproving it, just notice that i don't care at all , because i have chosen to never be a part of the grey world!

Comments

Popular Posts