BYE 2018, HELLO 2019!




It's that moment of the year when we get to talk about 2018 and make plans for 2019.

2018 was a mix of hard work, beautiful surprises and unexpected events. I thought 2017 was tough, but this year proved to be even harder.

It's been a very busy year, with hard work to do, new activities and many tyring moments.

I'm proud of all the work I've done to arrive where I'm at this moment and I wish to continue growing and improving.

The beautiful surprises came from travels: Madrid in march- such a bliss, Athens at the end of august-  a point on my wishlist.

And Paris, 10 days in october,just before my birthday and how much I've waited for this .

Unfortunatelly it wasn't a year rich in concerts, as 2017 was, but 2019 is going to be better.

One more year having Graves disease and no great improvements about it , or the weight I added due to its treatment.

There had been many moments when I'd been too tired and only wanted to sleep, and  the end of the year came with a bad flu.

I will try to take care of my health more next year, to balance work and rest, to reduce the stress.

I wish some things were different and less difficult. I wish this year didn't mean a heartbroke and dissapointments. But maybe there was something to learn of these bitter moments.

In  2019, mostly I want to continue travelling, going to great concerts and practice self care more,be near the people I love.

I'm grateful for everything that 2018 brought and 2019 please bring some: health,love, kindness!









Comments

Popular Posts