My Writings : Rainy Wednesday(14)


It's Wednesday, cold and raining. It's been a hard week already and all I want to do is sleep.
But there are more complicated things that need to be solved, so all I can hope for is a cup of latte and spend some time looking through the window while people are passing.
I'm not a morning person, so this kind of rainy weather doesn't help me at all. I've seen a very sad movie last night, somehow relived through it painful moments from the past and cried a lot.
It is said that crying helps you let go, I wonder how much crying do I need to let go everything that I've lived in the last years?
Most of the time I wished things were easier, I wished I didn't have to prove every little thing. But as much as I want to  I can't change the past, I just can try to heal the pain.
It should be spring and sunny, but these days is rainy and cold,more of an unwanted autumn. It remember it was like the same the day I lost you...
I really don't know why shitty things happen to good people. I don't know if it's a test they have to pass, but I got bored of tests.






Comments

Popular Posts