Why hurt someone whose only intention was to love you?


Nobody knew how much I cried that night. 

The first impulse to cry was after tasting the coffee you prepared to me. It felt like a hit in my stomach and I was trying so hard to keep my tears.

I never thought I could cry in front of a cup of coffee on a hot summer afternoon, but life had other plans.

My stomach began to hurt and was rejecting everything I was trying to eat or drink. It's been a week since I was trying to let all the feelings out and couldn't.

As soon as I began crying I did it until there were no more tears to cry. 

I was so disappointed to find out how fast and easily I was replaced. This made me felt hurt, angry, sad, useless.

Like people are something you can throw away when you get bored, confused or afraid...

I know people leave,but all I wanted was to be happy again. Did I ask for too much?

It's so sad to give people pieces of yourself and see them throwing it away, like it was nothing.

Finding you've been replaced brings back all your demons and it's hard to fight with them when you can barely stand on your feet.

You will wonder what you did to deserve this, why everybody is leaving, while you gave everything you could?

Wasn't it enough? 

I don't want to hear how it's going to be better soon, because now everything hurts a lot. 

I wish I could see the happy moments, but all they bring back is more pain, a pain that I feel I didn't deserve.

Why hurts someone whose only intention was to love you?

Comments

Popular Posts