Let's listen to the rain


The sound of rain is one of the most relaxing sound that I can think of.  I don't know where this come from, but every time I'm hearing it all my tension and troubles melt away.
I'm in the house in the forest and it started raining. It's end of spring, but it's a cold day.
I go on the porch of the house, feel the wood under my naked feet. The air is so fresh and cold, everywhere I look everything is green.
I find you sitting on the stairs and I don't want to bother you at first. You are so calm and I just love watching your face.
You feel my presence and invite me to sit next to you. It's been a while since we spent a moment like this.
You take me closer,put your arm around me and I feel protected. I look at all the green surrounding me and I fell your warmth.
I put my head on your strong chest, watch the rain and I don't feel scared or abandonned.
It's so peaceful and simple to stay with you and listen to the rain.
Sometimes it's enough to have someone taking you in his arms on a rainy day.


Comments

Popular Posts