Circles


There are days when I feel like I'm running in circle.
Sometimes I wish I know how to break those circles and feel free again.
It feels like it's been so long since I'd been free and happy.
On the darkest hours I'm afraid I may not be happy or free again.
Like all of this happened in another life, one I'm not aloud to come back to.
So I'm walking in circles trying to find something to connect these worlds.
There are still moments when I want to return and see what it would be like.
And also the moments when I want to stay and continue what I built here.
I wish I knew which is my path, the one that breaks the circle of doubts and fears.
If I'm still thinking of it maybe it's not finished.
I'm not sure what would still keep me here, maybe I'm too afraid to leave all behind.
If I knew it would make me happier it would be easier to leave...
I dreamt I was crying last night and needed to find confort in your arms.
It felt so real and vulnerable.

Comments

Popular Posts