31


One more year had passed, but 31 doesn't seem as scary as 30 felt a year ago.

Probably because I'd been so busy these last 10 days , that I didn't have time for anything else.

So, the year that passed had been a crazy rush, full of work, expériences,tension,travels.
I had been lucky to find lovely people that became my friends.

I realized how important and necessary the self-care is and I'm going to apply it more often.

I wish to continue establishing a healthy diet and exercises program, so it helps me in dealing with Graves.

I wish to have the job where I can use at best my abilities, develop new ones and feel valued. 

I might have imagined my life differently at 31 some years ago, but now I want to enjoy the present and forget any comparison. 

I'm still happy I was able to see Paris a week ago, to walk on its streets, to see those impressive buildings, it's a wish I had for a long time.
It is a city so beautiful and romantic and I definitely want to return and stay longer.
I know I said we would see it together, but it wasn't possible. You would have loved it, too.

I'm happy that I could also walk on a beach in an October Sunday, it was trully relaxing and peaceful.

I'm grateful for the people that make me laugh, that raise me when I'm down, that talked to me everyday when I was away and felt so lonely. 

This year had been perfect for travelling with Madrid, Athens and Paris and hopefully the next are going to be the same.

After 5 hard years of grief, I feel ready to begin living again.






Comments

Popular Posts