29


5 days left until my next birthday and it felt like a quarter-life crisis.

Never liked my birthday and don't know if I will some day( just like Christmas, Easter,etc). So, every year I try to just let it pass and act like on any other day.

And before it, there is this need of trying to evaluate my life. I don't have a clear image yet, i'm thinking and overthinking.  
Most of the times I see the aspects that bring a minus , but this year seems to be  much more that bother me. I figured out what it is and I will also try to find solutions.

Somehow I don't feel I'm where I'd imagined to be, maybe because 2 years ago things got under control and hadn't settled yet. Or maybe because I am Generation Y, we are impulsive, impatient and want things to be done quickly.

I know this , but I don't seem to have the patience to wait and see. I'm more an action person, quite unpredictable , who gets bored easily, so I need a constant change and challenge.

That's why maybe I'm far away from the usual model: married, kids, that impressive job,etc.

Instead I run to find the things that make and keep me happy on short and long term.  
I think I want the simple things: to be healthy, fit, a job I like that challenges me, travelling, freedom and love.

This year 2 of my travelling wishes came true: Balcic and Berlin and each of them were different than I expected.  There are so many other place I want to see : I want to return to Italy and visit Pompeii, still want to go to Paris( without Mr Right), Greece and Athens attracts me and the same does Israel or Morocco. 

So I wish this next period to be full of all the things and people that make my happier!

Happy bday, Ana!














Comments

Popular Posts