My Writings: I've lost enough(17)



I've lost enough so I know what matters and what is a waste of time. It's not a lack of ambition, but a smart choice.
I've lost enough so I can decide to leave when I can't grow or I feel unwanted. There's no help for anyone to continue lying that things are going to improve.
I've lost enough so I know what solitude means and it scares me no more.
I've lost enough time trying to believe all people are good and didn't want to see the fake. Surprising they get mad when you treat them the same way they did with you.
I've lost enough so I am the only one deciding my story. I don't like advice.
I've lost enough so I know how it feels to have no roots. This is still scary...
I've lost enough so I know how lies hurt. It doesn't matter if it's been long time ago, trust is damaged.
I've lost enough so I had to start everything again. I still don't know where this path goes...
I've lost enough so now I know I can only trust myself. 
I've lost enough so I know how it feels not to be able to hug, see or hear the loved ones. This is the hardest part.
I've lost enough so I know that missing you hurts the most.Every single day...



Comments

Popular Posts