My Writings: About Plans(10)



My idea for this post came from here. Actually I always wandered why I find so difficult to answer the question: How you see yourself in 5 /10 years from now?
I don't make plans for such a long period of time, I have only in short lines ideas about the next 3 or 6 months. 
Statistics and life had shown me that it's quite risky to predict something considering a long period of time.
I had also seen my plans turned to dust because life happens and you can't control it. That's why I really don't have the answer the others expect me to.
So I don't have a fix plan to see x countries, get married, have babies,etc. I do believe "baby steps" work better for me, as I am not a very patient person and I'm also trying to achieve a fragile balance.
I also don't have a time target for all the things I wish to do, mostly because I don't like the "MUST". I don't think I must to this , try that, choose that life. It also doesn't make me feel free to choose.
So, no more "must" for me!
In fact I have no idea about the next 5 or 10 years, I hardly know about next week...And it's pretty fine for me this way, I have the freedom to adapt to whatever might come in my way.
While trying to stick to those "baby steps" I just want to be healthy and happy, and these are the only "plans" I take seriously!






Comments

Popular Posts