Bye 2019,Hello 2020!


31st December caught me in a hurry again, somehow I have the feeling that time is passing so quickly and I have so many things to do.

2019 had been a busy year, more difficult that I expected, with many moments when I felt that things were stuck, especially at work.

Also if I'm thinking of friendships,the year was quite dissapointing,  some people are out of my circle , but in the long run maybe it's for the best.

That's why I learnt to be more careful who I spend my time with and I will continue following this lesson.

The year was busy at work, some new activities, blocking points and at the end of the year let me with many questions for the next year.

This year it's been the first time that Graves seemed to be ok with treatement, hopefully going to a remission on the next period.

Had some moments of being anxious about the dental surgery I had after my birthday, but this way I got to see that I'm stronger that I thought and I can do this on my own.

Had to face many fears this year and I'm glad it happened this way, as I felt entirely all the expériences I had been through as scary as they were.

I can say the last 3 months of 2019 were full of expériences and feelings, some were hard to carry, other were lovely and surprising; I felt an openess to accept and process my feelings.

Another good point of 2019 was my retun to gym and fitness, and it's became a habit to be working out on week-end mornings.

I totally enjoy my workout now, no more pressure about pace, how many weights; with all the experience I had before I learned to listen to my body.

I began working with a new nutritionist, due to Graves things are going slow, but I managed to lose some weight.

For 2020 I want to be more focused on my nutrition and fitness level.

This year I loved James Bay & Ed Sheeran's concert in Bucharest, it was such a bliss.

As for the travels, I visited Corfu in June and Valencia in October.

I'm grateful for the ride that 2019 had been and please 2020 bring :love, health,travels, new beginnings.















Comments

Popular Posts