A bottle of wine


It's raining cats and dogs and I'm thinking about drinking a glass of red sweet wine.
My candle has a masculine scent of amber and tonka, that reminds me of you. 
I listen to Tamino's Cigar and I wish you were here to take me into your arms, drink a glass of wine together and forget about the mad world for a while.
I want just some moments of peace into your arms to forget about everything that hurt me and feel alive again. 
I need your passionate kisses, the way you made me feel enough and confident, like I was the best you'd known. 
I want to feel protected and vulnerable, knowing you'll be there to catch me if I break into pieces. 
I want to listen to your stories and discover the things you like or fear. 
I want to make fun of holidays, because we both hate them. 
I'm listening to the rain, I always found this sound soothing, this moments are so simple and perfect, the only one missing is you. 


Comments

Popular Posts