6 years

Dear mom, 

2190 days had passed without you.

I'd learned so much during this period, having to deal alone with everything that I found on my way.After all I'd deal alone with all your surgeries, chemo and treatments for many years before you were gone.

It wasn't easy, but I would do it again for you 1000 times if needed.

We live one of the most bizare period , having to stay in quarantine for many weeks. While people see themselves separed from their family, that they call or see in applications, I no longer can hear, see or talk to you.

This still hurts along with not being able to share with you the moments when I'm happy, excited or had broken up with a guy.
I can't ask you for advice about what to do next and I don't make plans anymore.

I take every day as it is, try to make everything less complicated and get closer to myself.

I don't think there will be a day of not missing you, it gets lighter with time, but my love for you and the bond we shared is more powerful than your absence.

I miss you and I love you. 






Comments

Popular Posts