Crying


You were in my dreams last night and everything felt so real and intense.
I was wearing some black glasses, lost someone and suddenly began to cry when I saw you.
You were moved to see me shaking and crying and hugged me to confort.
I woke up feeling sad that it was only a dream.
I felt understood but also so sad about me crying in that dream.
It was like something I was unable to let go of in reality got a way to be released in the dream.
There is an emptyness I work so hard to avoid, a pain of losing I'm trying to escape from and the feeling that I'm not doing enough, that I fail constantly.
The only certainty was that in your arms nothing mattered, I was able to express my feelings and feel safe.
I felt loved and protected, as no matter who I was losing I would still have you to confort me.


Comments

Popular Posts