It's late

It's late...
So late for your words and excuses, the ones that never came when needed.
It's late to even think of repairing the damage, I gave up trying.
I never understood how some people can only hurt the ones around them.
I don't understand how you can so easily use people and then throw them away.
This selfish behaviour is distructive, rude and tells a lot about the human you pretend to be.
I never gave up on people, not even the ones who hurt me a lot in the past.
There will be a time when you begin losing the people you love. Maybe you will understand then how you thrown away someone who cared.
Because I know what losing people feels like, I value even more my people.
Once the trust is lost, nothing can continue as before.
Every time something ends, my mind takes me to the moments when I lost the person I loved the most.
The hurt comes back in waves, the guilt, the feeling of being left behind,the tears.
It's too late for anything that could have been...



Comments

Popular Posts