My writing: Who am I, darling to you?(22)


I dreamed of rain , books and sweets. I also dreamed of you, the one I wish to be by my side each time I need.

The one that does understand all my silence, who looks into my eyes and sees my sadness or laughs with me on stupid jokes.




I want to stay outside on a cold night and look at the stars with you . Probably you don't understand but this calms me, reminds me of the ones I'd lost.

And when life had taken me the loved ones, I began to understand that time is short and limited and I can't spend it waiting.

There is always a familiar feeling when I'm near you. 

Who am I, darling to you?

I don't have an answer,but I miss you when you're not around. 

Sometimes I think you are a gift I received in this world, because only someone like you could have trusted  a broken soul.



Comments

Popular Posts