Bye 2020,Hello 2021!


I thought about writing or not this post, as 2020 had been a very difficult year. 

If it hadn't been for the last 3 months I could have said it was not that bad. 

Everything took a different turn from work, to health and life itself. 

Until August I was happy because I lost 15 kg and managed to keep 3 full months of AIP. 
I was also going to gym, been to a The Mono Jacks concert in a vineyard and also to a theatre play in Bucharest. 

At the beginning of September I went for 5 days at Oradea and travelling was so different in these times. 

My first panic attacks began in September, continued then almost daily on a stressful basis from work. 
I had to exit a project because my health was not good. 

It took months of trying meds and geting used to side effects and I feel there are so many things I've lost on this time. 

I'm not over the anxiety yet, I'm trying every day to get closer to what felt normal months ago. 

I would like to say this year it was about being stronger, but I don't feel it, quite the opposite. 

I was very dissapointed about work and I think it's time for change. 

It's been also the year when I got back to therapy because I want and need to heal all the pain I kept inside. 
This had been the hardest year since 2014 when I lost my mom. 

I'm grateful for all the people that stood by my side during this time, that understood my struggles, and shown me compassion and kindness. 
Because of this I continued to walk even if it was slower than before. 

2021,please bring back my health and a new beginning. 




Comments

Popular Posts