Happy 32!


So, today I'm 32.😊
It seemed a little scary some weeks ago, but so many had happened in between.
This year seemed so messy and confusing, that the path is still hard to describe.
It's been a year when I lost some people that I thought to be my friends. At some point it hurt, but I had to learn how to go on by myself.
I learned what I no longer want to carry with me and what I need instead. There's been some pain in these lessons.
I came back to exercising and it feels awesome,as it used to be. Made some progress with the diet also, but still much work left to do.
I'm confident that I can get there step by step, each day at a time.
I enjoyed travelling to Corfu in June and just got back from Valencia, which was an amazing experience.
As last year, I went on the beach on a Sunday in October and felt the sand and water on my feet.
This was a very relaxing and grounding experience, that I want to repeat.
Despite all the dissapointments and not so lovely times, I still get moved by care, patience and raw feelings.
I thought things would be easily to figure out by 32, but the truth is it gets messy sometimes.
I wish to continue the healing process, not to stop being amazed by simple moments, to enjoy life as imperfect as it is.


Comments

Popular Posts