My Writings: Tired (20)



All I want and need these days is to get lost somewhere far away... Actually I am so tired of this busy life with its imperfections. I want to sleep for days .

I would take you far away and tell you all the things I wasn't able to say before. And when all it's done I would feel free and healed.


Maybe then you'll understand why it was so hard before and the price that I had to pay. There are days when it still gets messy ,when the mind wants something and the soul the opposite. And is scary not to have certainty,it feels like having to solve an equation with many unknowns.

I know now that I need to feel everything ,even the negative feelings, completely, until there is nothing left to feel. 
I only hope that you can understand and have patience, cause it feels better in your arms.


Comments

Popular Posts