My Writings: Hide (18)



I'm listening to this song over and over again and I can't help thinking...

I've played some kind of hiding game, waiting for you to make some steps. I might have done them myself , but I was unsure how things would turn out. You know I have trust issues...

Or maybe I just wanted you to be sure, so I'd be sure. The thing is I may seem intimidating and demanding sometimes, but I guess you've passed this stage long ago...

The truth is I've never tried to be different in front of you,maybe because you made me feel so comfortable. You learned to give me space when I got angry, sad or overwhelmed.

Sometimes I know you tried your best and  we  still had opposite ideas, but that's ok. I also know that you would understand my point if you stay and think a little about it. So I give you time...

You've also seen me at my worst , but didn't leave when others did. You will always have my support for this.

I also miss you when you're not around, I miss my friend...

Even when you make me angry for some stupid reason, I can't stop letting go , because I need my friend.

I know you also see the best in me, that I'm maybe not able to  see sometimes and I also know you've chosen me because of that. I need this support so I can improve, because there's a long way to go. I can fly, but I want his wings...








Comments

Popular Posts